Fine Art Film Wedding Photographer Serving the South and Beyond | Based in Raleigh, North Carolina
casey rose photography 2017 | design by dawn alderman
The Portrait Experience
• WHAT IS A DESIGN CONSULTATION? We meet first to begin to design the session. During this time, we'll plan wardrobe and choose a location.
• CAN WE GO TO MULTIPLE LOCATIONS? Yes! I love to shoot in multiple locations; however the time it takes to travel between locations is considered part of the hour and a half session. Locations beyond 30 mins from Raleigh / Cary will require an additional travel fee.
• DO YOU SHOOT FILM IN PORTRAIT SESSIONS? Yes. Film and digital cameras are used for portrait sessions.
• CAN I HAVE MY PORTRAIT SESSION ON THE WEEKEND? Since I shoot weddings on weekends, I am unable to offer weekend portrait sessions at this time. All sessions are offered during the weekday.
• DO YOU OFFER HAIR AND MAKE-UP SERVICES? I have a number of amazing MUA recommendations. Please ask me for a list at our consultation.
• WHAT SHOULD I WEAR? This really depends on your style, but I always say go big! Rent the Runway is an excellent choice for a gorgeous outfit!
The Portrait Experience includes a design consultation, an 1.5 hour photography session, artistic processing, and an online PASS collection. Digital negatives with a print-release is included. A session fee is not required; however full collection amount is due upon booking to hold date and time of session.
Additional boutique portrait products and luxe albums are available. Please visit the Luxury Products page for additional information. Complete a la carte collection provided at design consultation.